Use Case – Brick Bank
Our friends at Brick Bank have gone all out to help their customer feel at home here! Check out the cool tricks they’ve used to help build trust:
- Customized the message with their logo
- Added corporate colours so the message is on brand
- Got their number verified so it’s clear who it’s from
In this example, Brick Bank start a conversation by sending a notification – a sure fire way to get noticed quickly. Following up with an image to show exactly what the message is about makes sure the customer knows right from the get-go that they need to sit up and pay attention.
This kind of interaction brings instant feedback on key things like:
- When your customer is typing a response
- If any links are tapped on
- If your customer has interacted in any way with your message
These stats are pure analytics gold!