Use Case – Brick Bank
Our friends at Brick Bank have gone all out to help their customer feel at home with their RCS Business Messaging! Check out the cool tricks they’ve used to help build trust:
- Customized the message with their logo
- Added corporate colours so the message is on brand
- Got their number verified so it’s clear who it’s from
In this example, Brick Bank start an online RCS messaging conversation by sending a notification – a sure fire way to get noticed quickly. Following up with an image to show exactly what the message is about makes sure the customer knows right from the get-go that they need to sit up and pay attention.
This kind of interaction brings instant feedback on key things like:
- When your customer is typing a response
- If any links are tapped on
- If your customer has interacted in any way with your message
These stats are pure analytics gold!