Use cases and tutorial for Number Masking
In this article:
Following our recent introduction of a standalone Number Masking product, we thought we’d give you the low down on how this can be used in the real world, and what benefits it has to offer those who are looking to anonymize calling within an app.
First things first though, did you check out our tutorial on how to add anonymous calling to your app? As the market becomes more and more crowded, you need to find ways to retain customers by differentiating in all the right ways. The tutorial is definitely worth a look - Number Masking can add genuine value to your solutions, protecting your customers details, as well as their end users.
Real Life Cases for Number Masking
- Transportation / Car Share: Let drivers and passengers call each other to arrange rides without ever sharing a personal phone number
- Delivery: Allow users to connect with each other to share important and timely information anonymously on expected deliveries and other services
- Marketplaces: Help buyers and sellers connect and trade, while you expand your market share with anonymous international calling
- Healthcare: Enable users to speak comfortably to healthcare professionals whilst retaining their privacy at all times
Features of Number Masking
- Custom Prompts – Add pre-recorded voice files to enhance the customer experience
- Number Handling – Reflect your local presence by renting local numbers
- Recording – Record calls and upload them to your secure bucket
- Reporting – Download log files or access data instantly
- Anti-Fraud – Maintain complete control of incoming calls
- SMS – Enable anonymization on SMS to further protect your customer’s identities
If you’d like more information, check out the Number Masking page, or head straight to the anonymization tutorial to start building.