In this article:
A product launch is a key part of business success, once you have done your in-depth research and planning and have a complete sales strategy. It is key, when you are ready to present your creation to the consumer public, that you do so in a way that not only demonstrates the relevance of your work, but also differentiates it from the competition. Marketing is a great ally in achieving this goal. If you have a well-structured marketing plan, you can place your product in such a way that it becomes referential for quality and credibility. In this article, we will show you 7 great strategies your company can use to launch a new product onto the market. So, keep reading and check it out.
- Marketing he product to internal and external customers
- Use of social networks as a marketing tool
- Marketing using printed material
- SMS Actions
- it is a cost-effective and efficient means of outreach;
- it does not require internet to reach the target audience;
- you can personalise the sender ID;
- you can send alerts on the mobile phone lock screen (flash SMS);
- high rates of return;
- improvement in return on investment (ROI).
- Marketing with influencers
- Marketing events
- Invest in video marketing