Why the sprint for digital transformation in retail is business-critical
19 November 2020
How consumer habits are changing and what you should know to address them. Learn more in our upcoming webinar.
Sign up for free.
Everything is changing!
COVID-19 has pushed customers even further away from brick and mortar stores. Fueled by the current reality, the race to become a digital-savvy business has never been greater.
We ask experts: “Will physical places and spaces ever feel the same again, or will digital be the norm?”
Join our discussion on how the pandemic is affecting retail:
- Take a deep dive into mobile messaging innovations that are revolutionizing customer experience
- Look at how to maintain a positive customer experience during and post-COVID
- Uncover essential consumer habits that will persist long after the crisis has passed
If you work in retail and are responsible for future growth but wonder how to do it, this webinar is for you.
Got questions like:
- What will the future of customer experience look like post-pandemic?
- How do we stay close to our customers without physical contact?
- How can a brand like us adapt to this new normal?
- And more…
Submit your questions using the above form in advance, and we’ll address them during our webinar.
Seats to this session are limited and given on a first-come, first-serve basis. So, don’t miss out – register now!
Thursday 19th November 2020 at 3pm CET / 9am EST