See how our platform is evolving. Keep track of new features, API versions and bug fixes.
Verification SDK iOS 2.0.5
– Re-build of Swift flavor of SinchVerification.framework for compatibility with Xcode 9.1 and Swift 4.
Verification SDK iOS 2.0.3
– Support for making the CocoaPod ‘SinchVerification-Swift’ compile Swift bindings from source, to avoid Swift ABI incompatibilities in between Xcode / clang versions.
Verification SDK iOS 2.0.2
– Re-build of Swift flavor of SinchVerification.framework for compatibility with Xcode 8.1.
Verification SDK iOS 2.0.0
– Breaking API change: Instead of a boolean value, the result of verification initiation will be returned in an object which contains both the result and the SMS content language.
– Added support for specifying the content language of an SMS verification.
– Renamed SINLogSeverity into SINVLogSeverity to avoid error: “Reference to SINLogSeverity is ambiguous” when developer uses both RTC and Verification SDK from Sinch.
Verification SDK iOS 1.4.8
– Rebuilt Swift framework with Swift 3.x
– Updated Sample App code to Swift 3.x
– Added Swift 2.x compatible source code bindings (see swift2/)
Verification SDK iOS 1.4.7
– Rebuilt Swift framework with Xcode 8 to avoid Xcode error “Module file was created by an older version of the compiler”.
Verification SDK iOS 1.4.4
– Rebuilt Swift framework with Xcode 7.3.1 to avoid Xcode error “Module file was created by an older version of the compiler”.
Verification SDK iOS 1.4.3
– Rebuilt Swift framework with Xcode 7.3 to avoid Xcode error “Module file was created by an older version of the compiler”.
Verification SDK iOS 1.4.2
- Workaround for possible App Store submission issues due to that SinchVerification.framework contains a universal / FAT binary that also contains iOS Simulator architectures (i386, x86_64): Add strip-frameworks.sh script to the Swift flavor of SinchVerification.framework. This script should be setup to run as part of an Xcode “Run Script Phase”. See the documentation / User Guide for details on how to set this up.
- Support linking with -all_load. (Fixes linker error: undefined symbol google::protobuf::internal::WireFormat::SkipMessage)
Verification SDK iOS 1.4.1
- Fix memory leak in SINPhoneNumberUtil.
Verification SDK iOS 1.4.0
- New APIs for parsing, formatting and displaying phone numbers:
- Available for both Swift and Objective-C.
- SINPhoneNumberUtil: Provides methods to parse and format phone numbers.
- SINUITextFieldPhoneNumberFormatter: Helper for implementing “As-You-Type-Formatting” on a UITextField.
- SINDeviceRegion: Helper to get current device’s current region ISO-3166-1 country code.
- SINRegionList and SINRegionInfo: Useful for displaying a list of regions / countries including their ITU-T country calling codes.
- Sample apps updated to show new phone number functionality.
- Require linking against libc++ and libicucore.
Verification SDK iOS 1.3.3
- Xcode 7.1 compatibility
- Add include guard for SINLogSeverity type
Verification SDK iOS 1.3.1
- New Callout functionality
- New error code SINVerificationErrorCancelled (see sample app SinchCalloutVerification for example usage.)
- Improvements to callout verification when used in combination with SMS verification.
Verification SDK iOS 1.2
- Support for Xcode LLVM Bitcode
- Add support for logging callback.
- See SINLog.h and +[SINVerification setLogCallback:].
- Improved error messages: Fixed use of NSUnderlyingErrorKey for Sinch specific NSErrors.
Verification SDK iOS 1.0
- SMS Verification GA
- Verification reports available in the Sinch Portal
Verification SDK iOS 0.9.1 Beta
- Added Swift bindings
Verification SDK iOS 0.9.0 Beta
- First public release with support for SMS verification