Following our recent introduction of a standalone Number Masking product, we thought we’d give you the low down on how this can be used in the real world, and what benefits it has to offer those who are looking to anonymize calling within an app.
First things first though, did you check out our tutorial on how to add anonymous calling to your app? As the market becomes more and more crowded, you need to find ways to retain customers by differentiating in all the right ways. The tutorial is definitely worth a look – Number Masking can add genuine value to your solutions, protecting your customers details, as well as their end users.
1. Transportation / Car Share
Let drivers and passengers call each other to arrange rides without ever sharing a personal phone number
Allow users to connect with each other to share important and timely information anonymously on expected deliveries and other services
Help buyers and sellers connect and trade, while you expand your market share with anonymous international calling
Enable users to speak comfortably to healthcare professionals whilst retaining their privacy at all times
1. Custom Prompts – Add pre-recorded voice files to enhance the customer experience
2. Number Handling – Reflect your local presence by renting local numbers
3. Recording – Record calls and upload them to your secure bucket
4. Reporting – Download log files or access data instantly
5. Anti-Fraud – Maintain complete control of incoming calls
6. SMS – Enable anonymization on SMS to further protect your customer’s identities
Since 1957, when a five-year-old boy with perfect pitch first phreaked AT&T switches and invented phreaking, phones have been a target for different types of fraud that costs customers and phone companies billions of dollars. However, if you’re using the… read more
Verification serves as an effective method for securing your user base, reducing fraudulent or duplicate signups, and for two-factor authentication (requiring user to be in possession of the phone during signup). Sinch verification products can be integrated into your Android,… read more