Hijacking network elements over SS7: A new type of attack
Join P1 Security and Sinch’s leading experts in signaling security for an in-depth study of the latest signaling exploits.
Signaling exploitation results in high impact security breaches including taking complete control over network elements, allowing remote interception, user tracking, persistent denial of service, and traffic modification.
Despite the severity and potential catastrophic impacts of such attacks, detection has until now been difficult and awareness has been very limited.
Why you need to watch this webinar...
- Discover the signaling exploitation vectors and impacts on SS7, 4G Diameter and 5G
- Find out about advanced exploitation, persistent implant and data ex filtration on SS7 and 4G Diameter networks
- Expose the root cause: current security level of network element system and software
- Understand the role of network element security testing in the security chain, for vendors, operators, and regulators
- Take a look at what can be expected from 5G networks and how they differ both in design and security posture