Verification iOS SDK¶
See how our platform is evolving. Keep track of new features, API versions and bug fixes.
2017-11-17 | Verification SDK iOS 2.0.5
- Re-build of Swift flavor of SinchVerification.framework for compatibility with Xcode 9.1 and Swift 4.
2016-11-14 | Verification SDK iOS 2.0.3
- Support for making the CocoaPod ‘SinchVerification-Swift’ compile Swift bindings from source, to avoid Swift ABI incompatibilities in between Xcode / clang versions.
2016-11-01 | Verification SDK iOS 2.0.2
- Re-build of Swift flavor of SinchVerification.framework for compatibility with Xcode 8.1.
2016-10-12 | Verification SDK iOS 2.0.0
- Breaking API change: Instead of a boolean value, the result of verification initiation will be returned in an object which contains both the result and the SMS content language.
- Added support for specifying the content language of an SMS verification.
- Renamed SINLogSeverity into SINVLogSeverity to avoid error: “Reference to SINLogSeverity is ambiguous” when developer uses both RTC and Verification SDK from Sinch.
2016-09-26 | Verification SDK iOS 1.4.8
- Rebuilt Swift framework with Swift 3.x
- Updated Sample App code to Swift 3.x
- Added Swift 2.x compatible source code bindings (see swift2/)
2016-09-13 | Verification SDK iOS 1.4.7
- Rebuilt Swift framework with Xcode 8 to avoid Xcode error
“Module file was created by an older version of the compiler”.
2016-05-12 | Verification SDK iOS 1.4.4
- Rebuilt Swift framework with Xcode 7.3.1 to avoid Xcode error “Module file was created by an older version of the compiler”.
2016-03-23 | Verification SDK iOS 1.4.3
- Rebuilt Swift framework with Xcode 7.3 to avoid Xcode error “Module file was created by an older version of the compiler”.
2016-01-14 | Verification SDK iOS 1.4.2
- Workaround for possible App Store submission issues due to that SinchVerification.framework contains a universal / FAT binary that also contains iOS Simulator architectures (i386, x86_64): Add strip-frameworks.sh script to the Swift flavor of SinchVerification.framework. This script should be setup to run as part of an Xcode “Run Script Phase”. See the documentation / User Guide for details on how to set this up.
- Support linking with -all_load. (Fixes linker error: undefined symbol google::protobuf::internal::WireFormat::SkipMessage)
2015-12-08 | Verification SDK iOS 1.4.1
- Fix memory leak in SINPhoneNumberUtil.
2015-12-03 | Verification SDK iOS 1.4.0
- New APIs for parsing, formatting and displaying phone
- Available for both Swift and Objective-C.
- SINPhoneNumberUtil: Provides methods to parse and format phone numbers.
- SINUITextFieldPhoneNumberFormatter: Helper for implementing “As-You-Type-Formatting” on a UITextField.
- SINDeviceRegion: Helper to get current device’s current region ISO-3166-1 country code.
- SINRegionList and SINRegionInfo: Useful for displaying a list of regions / countries including their ITU-T country calling codes.
- Sample apps updated to show new phone number functionality.
- Require linking against libc++ and libicucore.